Sunday, August 14, 2011

Woonie goes to the Movies

Woonie: Can I have a pair of tickets to "Captain America: The First Avenger" at 3pm?
Service Crew: I am sorry that tickets are sold out - can I recommend that you and your son go for the 7:30pm show instead? There is a Kiddy Palace here and you can find Captain America merchandise there.
Woonie: How did you...
Service Crew: May I also offer you the Captain Popcorn set which I am sure your son will like as it comes with a small Captain America shield.
Woonie: Hey, how did...
Service Crew: And may I suggest that you sign up for the Marvel Superheroes VIP membership - the Avengers movie is coming soon and you'll be invited for its sneak preview!
Woonie: How...
Service Crew: 88% of fathers who watch Captain America with their sons are Marvel Comics fans and are expected to be crazy about the upcoming Avengers movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment