Sunday, June 19, 2011

Woonie goes to the Insurance Agent

Woonie: Hi pal, today I'm actually looking for something affordable with good returns for my son's education?
Insurance Agent: Here's a comprehensive plan I've already prepared - something that will see him through his studies all the way to a Ph.D. at a prestigious overseas university.
Woonie: How did you...
Insurance Agent: It has been optimized with your monthly salary, expected monthly expenses, probable career progression, and your boy's likely academic prowess.
Woonie: Hey, how did...
Insurance Agent: However, I believe your boy has been to the hospital for persistent fever at least 3 times over the last 3 months right?
Woonie: How...
Insurance Agent: This is a common trend for kids his age because of the seasonal fever months and this will continue for 66% of kids until they turn 9. Not to worry, I have already factored in my plan a specific rider for your son to cover such costs.


No comments:

Post a Comment